Saturday 24 May 2014

Hello and Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog, thank you for stopping by!


My name is Leoh and I have decided that after 15+ years of researching my family tree and all the many interesting people in it that I would like to start sharing some of that information with you.

Over the coming months and probably years I will try my best to add all the members of my tree and fill in as many details as I can about each of my ancestors in order to help as many others researching their roots as possible and as a tribute to my wonderful family!

please feel free to leave comments or to contact me about an ancestor you may be interested in, as I would love to hear from you or help you in your own research to if I can!

Likewise if you have information about any of my ancestors that you believe I may be interested in or which you would like shared on the blog please get in touch, any help is always appreciated!

You can contact me here: >Click to email<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by, I would love to hear your thoughts!